FOSTER RV PARK
5780 County RD 923 Nevada, TX 75173
Foster RV Park offers short and long term stay opportunities for those who prefer the RV lifestyle and enjoy a quiet peaceful environment. This park has 3 RV spaces with large trees on each lot and is located only 1/4 mile from Lake Lavon. Foster RV offers an RV lifestyle not just RV living and is conveniently located on the east side of Lake Lavon at the northwest corner of County Road 546 and County Road 923. Just 10 minutes to Farmersville or Lavon, 15 minutes to Wylie, 20 minutes to Rockwall and 40 minutes to Dallas.
- Each lot is individually fenced with Redwood Stained 6′ Cedar Privacy Fence
- Custom Made 8′ Iron Entry Gate with Security Lock
- Each RV pad is 40′ long x 13′ wide
- Each lot has 50/30/20 amp electric hookups that are individually metered
- Each Lot has a 12’x10′ Storage Building with Washer/Dryer Connections and 50 amps of electric for extra refrigerator and/or freezer
- Large Mature Trees on Each Lot
- Lake Lavon is a short 1/4 mile walk from this Park
- Each Lot is Professionally Maintained at No Cost to Tenant
- Each Lot Has its Own Mailing Address so No PO Box is Required
Foster RV Park
Lot Sign Up Form:
Disclaimer about how contacting your company about a lot doesn’t guarantee that they’ll receive a lot.